Lots of Pics of the Busa

In case you guys were wondering. this is a midnight edition and the wheels were origianly black. they were sanded down tobe polished and so were the foot pegs ect. the windscreen was also painted flat black. Hope you guys enjoy :)

They look good but way to much work to keep clean. I had my 1000 polished and told myself the next time I would chrome.

Hmmm, Dont Know if you've been welcomed yet bro, and uh...not to sure I want to now... :mad: Would appear that I no longer have the shiniest 02 SE on the board. :D

Bike looks sweet man, and hell, it's the fastest color, how can you go wrong... Thanks for the pictures...

OH and Dude, you need to get yourself to the shop ASAP and get a cotter pin for that rear axle nut. Chances are you will never need it, but riding without it could be disasterous!!!!

that was abouta 30 minute cleaning job ;) me and my best buddy detail cars and that was the first bike we ever did. we didn't even spend alot of time on it. thanks for all the compliments and the suggestion about the codder pin.

Bike Lookin awesome, man!
... now about that riding gear... or are you showing us the undies you wear under your leathers? ;)

dude, thats the latest riding gear, you havn't seen it in the magazines yet?! actually that was wake up and take it out of the garage gear....lol

Back