luggage rack

Blue1

Registered
I am having a hard time locating a luggage rack for the 'busa that takes the place of the grab rail.

Anyone know where this can be sourced? I googled it and it seems they are only available for cruisers and beemers.

Blue1

Pics of 1 and 2up pack positions

Image1.jpg

What ever you do, stay away from the Corbin stuff. They have a glove box type thing that goes on the back rest that they sell. I bought it and spent over $400.00 for the most poorly designed hunk of junk on the planet. The screws that hold it on to the back rest screw into the fibreglass of the glovebox itself so as you run down the road, the vibration eventually strips it out and the glovebox will simply fall off. And we think that a Harley V-Twin air cooled engine is a poor design? I guess Corbin set out to show HD they could design something worse and did!

+3 On the ventura,it is rock solid,basically becomes part of the bike.They are a little pricey but pays for it self in a few trips. I saved money by only buying the main rack and getting my own luggage to customize with. Dont bother with the chrome option as only the upper rack comes chrome and the lower rails are only available in black.Ask me how i know! I have thousands of miles on mine and is like new. Great build quality.
bowdown.gif

Back