Marcus Dairy - Who\'s going?

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
If you are going to Marcus Dairy you will see a copper Busa with a Differant smoked windscreen, I need other owners impressions of the part so if you make it and see it let me know your thoughts.

Thank You, KawAbuser

...uh, Kaw, like when you gonna be on rt7? I'm still decideing what group to go with or to go alone or to not go...want to hook up with some of the Cycle Performance crew at Cycle Perfomance on rt4 about 8am and look for your pals on rt7 at 8:30?(ETA Kent) All those Busas would be a beautiful thing... If not maybe I'll leave early and go with the Lone Stranger of Cycle Performance...whats your take on riding without servicing the cam thing? BTW- I liked the looks of the D.B. just fine...how's turbulance? What cost you got projected?

[This message has been edited by Hapo (edited 09 October 1999).]

No the Michelins will not be getting a wet weather rateing today, I do not like cleaning bikes from road scum.

Hapo we will still see some nice weather this fall so another trip up north would be welcome.

Kaw, I can't get through, saw you on line...woke up at 6am, saw rain, went back to bed...whats the story on the ZG DB? You have an intrest in that concern? FalconCOP 161...Marcus is a freak show anyway...I'm going to be exploring some of the areas in NH KawAbuser has been talking about, but I'll be going back to Bear Mountain too...might even start a run into NH from there... BTW, my wife don't like my posts but thinks you are funny as all get-out...she likes DP and ZX and all the other irreverent bastards that are "messing things up". I would rguard this with some suspicion, however, as she don't ride or like bikes and she is a SP ED teacher!

[This message has been edited by Hapo (edited 10 October 1999).]

Back