Met up with Copperone for Mount Lemmon ride

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
After Danny posted bout his cage ride up Mount Lemmon we worked out a time to meet this morning and do it on the Busa's.

Mid-way stop going up Lemmon. Danny on the left, then Dan da Kid and my wingman Nick aka Jugger with his CBR1000RR. We met up with Dirk on the Gixxer 600 who can rail some fricken turns.
Link Removed

My wingman Jugger
Link Removed

Our buddy Dan da Kid and his 06' R6
Link Removed

Danny and his Silver Black 05' Busa (mine used to look like that
smile.gif
).
Link Removed

Me on the right, Jugger on wing and my Busa up front...can't wait til she's painted.
Link Removed

Over looking the road we riding into Lemmon, no zoom.
Link Removed

Half zoom same road.
Link Removed

Full zoom, gotta love a twistie road.
Link Removed

Another shot of Danny, aka Copperone.
Link Removed

more to follow....

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks MC, after getting the "this thread is ......" rant, I've learned (more like learning) my lesson. Danny took some shots too, imagine he'll post up when he gets home.
We froze our tails off getting to the meeting spot, but after that it was comfortable and clean ride.

Charlie

thanks for the pics. i can not wait to move there.
anyone need a house in michigan??

Hey Charlie I appreciate the invite. You really know how to put the Busa through the twisties. Great ride. Really glad I got to hook up with you, Dan and Nick. I had a great time. I guess I've finally decided that I reallylike the Pilots. They sure scuffed up nice today, even though it was kind of chilly. We'll have to do another ride, maybe up into New Mexico when the weather gets warm again. Most of my pics were about the same as yours. Heres a couple of the pics I took.

Mount_Lemon_025.jpg

We had traffic and LEO's going up and down the hill. But it was still a great ride. When it gets warmer, we'll go up early and beat the LEO's and the traffic. Anyhow, great day of riding and great company.

Ranman....twisties = one more reason I moved out of MI, that and the economy.

Danny, great pics and excellent finally meeting someone from the .Org I had a blast today, even with a leaking fork seal...ugh. BTW, my wife was surprised to see someone older than me riding the Busa like they were made to be ridden....she knows I'll be riding mine like we were today for years to come (hopefully upgrading as the model progresses though).

Great meeting and riding up the mountain with ya, take it easy and I'll keep in touch for future rides.

Charlie

10-4 Charlie, we'll keep in touch. Yeah, theres still some of us old guys out here Lovin the Busas.

Back