Misplaced Texas Folks

JCinTX

Registered
I'd just like to offer up my home for anyone that needs a place to stay from south texas. It's not much but I have 2 spare bedrooms and can at least provide you with a nice comfortable place. Call me if I can assist you 817-239-5383 cell or 817-466-9219 home.
God Bless you all,
Jay

You have my admiration..nice gesture..
bowdown.gif

its a great thing to do, just be careful..
there are a lot of sick and twisted people in the world now days

heard on the news that some of the vics from louisiana got into some serious trouble in dallas, something about abducting some girl or something..
didn't see the whole story, just caught the end.

Im good here in Tomball Jay. Thanks bro!
My wife left for Austin, she's pregnant, and I stayed behind. Am going to volunteer with the local FD to do anything to help. Ex-Medic experience drove me to it! LOL!

I'd just like to offer up my home for anyone that needs a place to stay from south texas. It's not much but I have 2 spare bedrooms and can at least provide you with a nice comfortable place. Call me if I can assist you 817-239-5383 cell or 817-466-9219 home.
God Bless you all,
Jay
But will you let them ride your bike?

And for those that have concern, JC is *quite* capable of taking care of himself.

Nice thought, bro...

We might should have put the back seats on and headed down I-45... after those people sat 24hrs on the highway, I am sure there would have been plenty of good deads to do!

Back