Motoboy, I want to know more details on your ZX-12 encounter

OB_easyrider

Registered
Check out the last post of mine on "I have bad news for you". I have a few questions I would like to get answers on.
Thanks, Dale

Dale,
All kidding aside I've heard every thing from no ZX-12's, to the bikes are ready and
just waiting at Kawasaki USA Headquarters in Irvine California. As i've said before
im looking forward to this bike. I own a couple of Kawasaki's now and might get one
more. No anti ZX12 sentiment here.

ducmanic
Los Angeles

Duc: No sweat, I find a little friendly debate conflict entertaining. I appreciate the information. I am just trying to squeeze a little more information out of Motoboy. I need a new ride next summer (up in Vancouver the riding is not good over the winter), I could go either way at this point, Busa or ZX-12. This site has so much information and is very well organized with excellent feedback. I like spending time checking out the posts. The editors project pages are very well done as well. If you have his email tell him I am impressed with this site.
If you get hold of Motoboy tell him to email me at dalemhughes@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Dale
Vancouver, BC
Home of incredible geography and pathetic government

[This message has been edited by easyrider (edited 13 September 1999).]

Well what do ya know, Dale. I'm in Vancouver too. All the Kawi dealers here don't know poop about the ZX-12. Not performance or even what its suppose to look like.

Here we go again
Another fact-less and fruitless debate about the phantom menace. There have been sightings, but maybe.
There are figures, but hold on.
There have been performance indicators, but wait.

Kawasaki denies the existence of the thing. But then again, what do they know?

How do you guys know that it's not a 1100 or a 1300? Because MCW posted 'inside info'? Well, a year and a half ago their 'info' said that it would have rim-sized brakes. How about that for accuracy?

Just sit back and enjoy your Busas before they all get banned (for our own protection).

This is a Suzuki site, after all.

Pathetic government in Vancouver? No way. The best one I saw there was that they can give you a $25 ticket for leaving your car parked on the street unlocked. How dare you tempt those poor thieves!

The worst thieves are the tax bums. Many people are in a 54% income tax bracket, with the 46% you manage Insurance and Canada Pension Plan deductions (which anyone under 50 will never collect on) you are taxed at another 14% when you buy anything. With less than 30 cents on the dollar take home you are lucky to have enough to buy food.

Brutal, but nice geography

Back