motorcycle jackets for tall guys

johnny1980

Registered
Does anyone know which company makes motorcycle jackets for guys that are tall and have long arms? can't seem to find one that the sleeves will fit
thanks

Good question. a friend of mine has long arms and every jacket that he finds that fits him in the arms is WAY too big for him.

Try the Scorpion line of jackets that come in regular and tall sizes. Their XDR jacket might interest you for winter riding.

CW

I'm really pleased with my Tourmaster Saber Series 2 jacket. I'm 6'5 with orangutan arms, and while the sleeve does pull back about an inch back from the wrist, when I'm stretched out with my hands on the bars, a good long gauntlet glove keeps any cold air out.
Tour Master :: Textile Jackets :: Saber Series 2 Jacket
I bought size XXL, 48, and am really pleased with it.
I just bought Cortech Scarab Winter Gloves, these are really great! Long gauntlet, armored, well insulated, and sizes to 4XL. I went riding last Saturday morning, it was 39 degrees, and the jacket and gloves kept me warm. No numb fingers, and still had a good feel for the controls.
Cortech Scarab Winter Gloves - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore
I won't be testing them under 35 degrees, but if it's above that, I'm headed for the mountains. :laugh:

My Joe Rocket jackets come in a tall which I love. Quality seems good but I haven't crash tested anything yet. :whistle:

TOURMASTER. Nicest jacket I ever had. Very well made with thick double stiching all the way around. I'm 6'4 . they make tall sizes in many of their jackets. The tall sizes give you an extra two inches on the sleeves and waist.
PERFECT fit ! I have an Intake II . It came with two liners and seems like it would keep me warm down to about the fifties or so . Hasn't got there yet this yr and I'm not looking forward to it.

I own an apparel store in Mississippi and usually order Power Trip jackets for my taller customers. Their made by the same company that puts out HJC and Joe Rocket. Your local dealer should be able to order you one. They're really nice jackets.

Go custom! Its the only way us tall or big guys really get what we want. Aerostich & Vanson are great. I have both of there products they will make any adjustments you might need.

Back