my new red baby

drednin

Registered
went to the dealership today and got to see and take a short ride through the parking lot on my new busa its everything i imagined and more its almost a fire engine red i only rode in first gear around the parking lot but when i gave the throttle a twist it responded with the promise of oh so much power tommorow its being trailered and delivered to my garage (i live in mn and it was 33 degrees today but i think i could of rode it home and never felt cold) i cant wait to really get some miles on it i will take some pictures and post them when i get a chance thanks everyone who posts here for getting me interested in the greatest bikes made
race.gif

Excellent! Congrats on the red SE and welcome to the board. Oh, and you're prolly right. You prolly wouldn't have felt the cold on the way home. The adrenaline would have carried you through it.
wink.gif

Can't wait to start seein' more real life photos of those red SE busas! Red ain't my color on a bike but they do look sweet!
super.gif

schweet, dood! Welcome to the board....both you and your bad red SE. Congrats!

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>WELCOME TO THE BOARD !</span></span>
beerchug.gif

Congratulations on your new bike, but you should have called me I would have rode it home for you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Welcome!!! Enjoy your New FIREBUSA....

Just a thought, below 5K RPMS the Busa is a Kitten... Above 5K or so the Busa is an animal, remember this when you start putting miles on her, and make sure you have plenty of Straightaway in front when you wrap that throttle to the stop for the first time... I envy you that initial Rush... Enjoy it.

Rev

CONGRATS ON DA NEW BUSA AND WELCOME TO THE BOARD ...GREAT BUNCH OF GUY AND VERY INFORMATIVE..
biggrin.gif

welcome aboard dredin! Hey.....I'm in MPLS also. Where are you at?? Lets get together for a ride! PM me with your info dude.

Welcome and congrats! I know you can't wait for warmer weather!

Post some pics...I love the new red Busas!
smile.gif

Back