My screens from Postal

dtshortt

Registered
I ordered a set of these screens from Postal few weeks ago. I got them in OEM white to match 06 LE and the color is perfect! If there are any of ya out there who haven't completed this mod already, then hit up Postal. You won't regret it, his screen products are of the highest quality and his service is top-notch. The instructions inclosed are very detailed and informative, although I do realize this doesn't take too much brain-power to install. The screens come individually wrapped to protect during shipping and are numbered to coincide with the correct fairing hole for installation. He says he pre-bends or forms these things prior to paint. Mine were a perfect fit and fit like a glove on the respective hole. Doesn't get easier than this!
Tom, thanks very much

IMG_1446.JPG

(dtshortt @ Oct. 29 2006,22:flamethrowing:) I ordered a set of these screens from Postal few weeks ago. I got them in OEM white to match 06 LE and the color is perfect! If there are any of ya out there who haven't completed this mod already, then hit up Postal. You won't regret it, his screen products are of the highest quality and his service is top-notch. The instructions inclosed are very detailed and informative, although I do realize this doesn't take too much brain-power to install. The screens come individually wrapped to protect during shipping and are numbered to coincide with the correct fairing hole for installation.  He says he pre-bends or forms these things prior to paint. Mine were a perfect fit and fit like a glove on the respective hole. Doesn't get easier than this!
    Tom, thanks very much
Thanks for the kind words DT! Yours were fun to make, and the first set of Pearl White for me. Tough color to match, but Color Rite came through for me with the OEM base coat, OEM color coat, and OEM clear.

My son kept saying how cool they would look on your busa, and after seeing the pics he was right! Great install job too.

Thanks again!

Tom.

bowdown.gif
to Postal.

His gloss black screens really look amazing on my pumpkin
busa.

(GPW @ Oct. 30 2006,07:34) are the fronts silver or white tough to tell..
GPW, fronts are same color as rear , pearl white. Was thinking I wanted the fronts to stand out just a little not much. If I went silver they would blend little more than I was looking for.

(RCKTMAN @ Oct. 30 2006,11:12) TOM I WENT AHEAD AND PAYPALED YOU LEMME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE.
Got everything I need Brian. They will ship out by the end of this week.

Tom.

Back