My thanks...

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
.. for another great time!  

I can't even express, beyond what has already been, the great pride I felt all weekend to be a part of such an awesome group of people! It was great to see some familiar faces from last year's Spring Bash, and put even more faces, and personalities, to the screen names of the people I met this year~ I know it's been said over and over, but you guys all really do rock the motorcycle community in general!  
bowdown.gif

I would like to say thanks to BusaCruise and his group for the ride along on the way to and from the Bash~ It makes the long ride that much better to have  travel companions on the long trek~ The route we caravaned this year was way better then the one I took alone last year! Thanks Hillard...  

Our cabin mates were a load of fun and laughs once again~ Although johnstien was truly missed this year, we hooked up with the same roomies with the addittion of zukracer, 2qwik and his wife busababby~ LadyHawk and busababby made some wonderful meals and I was, again, proud to break bread with you all~ Hank's barrito was left alone, as far as I know.. but 2qwiks nuts were fondled and ate by quite a few people... thanks for sharing your tasty, sweet, and salty nuts Mark!  
laugh.gif

I don't think I should go into details, but for a while there our cabin was like a scene from Blazing Saddles.. I'm sure you can guess the scene! Let's just say broccoli and baked beans should not ever be served in the same meal! More times then one was that cabin emptied out faster then that spider chased me from the 300 movie!  Thanks for the laughs and the memories guys and gals! That also includes all the laughter from around the fire pit and up at the cookouts!
wink.gif

Big props to Cap'n.. Vman... Hooken.. Roadlokguy.. Redline dude.. and all the sponsers and peeps that put this all together, made it happen, with all the good food and awesome raffle give aways!  
beerchug.gif

I really can not wait for the next Spring Bash... wish we had enough vacation time to make the Fall Bash as well~

In summery... thanks to all.. you rock!  
super.gif

+1 Greg. Yet another awesome time! Here's a pic of our group.

GJoker, LadyHawk, Zukracer
2Quik,Busababby,PD

bash07_012.jpg

Thanks for the pics Charlie! I forgot about Doyle and Mary sneakin up on Hank's burrito!
laugh.gif

Sounds like I'm happy I wasn't in that room
laugh.gif

Great stuff there GJoker...that's what it's all about and the memories of hanging with this crowd are priceless!!!
super.gif

Also... for anyone that may be wondering... I will attest to the fact that the "Ladies of the Org" can indeed ride these machines like they are intended to be riden... yes, even VaBusa!  
tounge.gif

On the Skyway/Hooters ride, I brought up the tail and had both LCB and LadyHawk right in front of me~ As it was hard to keep my eyes on the road with these two in front, they both tossed there respective machines in and out of them corners like seasoned pros.. I was very impressed~ Then watching VaBusa and LadyHawk cutting the corner for the Killboy photo shoot... I was equally impressed~ You ladies may catch a lot of flack and crap about chicken planks and whatnots.. but I'd be honored to ride with any of you anytime!  
super.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,12:46) Hey Greg it was great seeing you and Brenda again! Glad ya made it home safe!
Thanks Dawn.. it was good to see you guys again as well~ Great times indeed...
wink.gif

YAY!!!! I'm with the gang now...FINALLY!!!

Huge thanks to Brenda for going out with me...I'll admit, I was feeling like "hey, I can do this" but it helped to have her lead me along for the photo shoot...then, I didn't want to go back and park
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,12:57) YAY!!!!  I'm with the gang now...FINALLY!!!

Huge thanks to Brenda for going out with me...I'll admit, I was feeling like "hey, I can do this" but it helped to have her lead me along for the photo shoot...then, I didn't want to go back and park
laugh.gif
I can't wait to see Killboy's pics of the corner...
You were right behind me every time Va.
beerchug.gif

Ladyhawks "Bob" earned his dragon last year. Va earned this decal this year. Ceasar is all growed up and turning now!!

bash07_011.jpg

it was great meeting you guys
beerchug.gif
glad i wasn't in that cabin!

looking forward to seeing you again next year

(PDBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,09:30) BTW, Hanks burrito was in fact looted by these two.
That darn Captain Morgan pillaging again.
pirate.gif
aaarrrgh!

(LadyHawk @ Apr. 30 2007,13:12) I can't wait to see Killboy's pics of the corner...
beerchug.gif
You two were looking very well out there......
super.gif

(LadyHawk @ Apr. 30 2007,13:12)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,12:57) YAY!!!!  I'm with the gang now...FINALLY!!!

laugh.gif
I can't wait to see Killboy's pics of the corner...
beerchug.gif
And feeling completely unlike I felt the year before...I have no idea where the confidence came from...

...maybe the full year of being teased did it...a well-earned sticker on Caesar, if I might say so myself! LOL

And can you and GJoker hurry it up and move to that area so I can head up to ummm, see you guys, yeah, that's it...
biggrin.gif

Darn, just when I thought I was starting to get better, VaBusa starts slinging strips off into the woods and I'm slow again.

You go girl
bowdown.gif

Alright Vabs, those tires almost look scuffed. I'm very sorry I missed that. Come on back down and we'll work on it some more. We'll have you dragging a knee in not time.

Back