Need help with a custom map for pc2

braingetter

Registered
I have a pc2 that I cant seem to find any maps for on dynojet's website, I have a 01 busa with yoshi rs3 full exhaust. bmc air filter, ngk iridium plugs(if those really matter), small airbox mod, marble mod, can anybody please help me out with a map to get it tuned better than it is presently?I am putting my bike back together after having modifications being done since july. It would be greatly appreciated, I do all my work myself and don't wanna take it to a shop just to pay for something I'm capable of doing. :hello:

Wow! Thanks brother, reading your post helped me out alot! But in the future please refrain from posting useless junk that isn't helping what I'm asking for. I know there is a common map that will run better than me just plugging the pc2 into my ecu. Yes I'm not asking for a perfect custom tuned on dyno map, which u were referring me to. Just one for now that will do better than nothing at all, kinda like how beneficial your post was to me. Anybody else? I will try to look around elsewhere if I can't find anything here, but I do luv the org :cheerleader:

Well Dragonbusa is correct. That IS the best way to get a "good" tune. If ya dont wanna take it to a shop with a dyno ,then you will need some type of wideband o2 sensor and data logger, such as a WEGOIII. I use one myself for drag racing. I make a run and then d/l the data onto the laptop and this will give me air/fuel,rpm and throttle position. This will tell me at what rpms and throttle position I need to make a change with the fuel curve. Although I am using ECU Editor to make the changes it will also work with a Power commander. I hope that answers your ??

Maybe make contact with Dynojet. Haven't heard of 2's and now they're phasing out the 3's for the 5's. You may have to really reach out to find a map, if there is one to be found. Products and info. for Gen1, especially the earlier ones, is starting to get a little harder to find.

Wow! Thanks brother, reading your post helped me out alot! But in the future please refrain from posting useless junk that isn't helping what I'm asking for. I know there is a common map that will run better than me just plugging the pc2 into my ecu. Yes I'm not asking for a perfect custom tuned on dyno map, which u were referring me to. Just one for now that will do better than nothing at all, kinda like how beneficial your post was to me. Anybody else? I will try to look around elsewhere if I can't find anything here, but I do luv the org :cheerleader:

I gave you a strait answer, with correct info. If thats useless to you then I will make sure i never try to help you again. Ride safe.

Back