Need urgent help ordering extended evilswingarms

DING

Registered
Hello guys, I need some help while ordering extended swing arms.
My desired looking is like this,

IMG_5775.jpeg

I mean exactly like this. I don’t do drag race , just for daily riding.

When ordering evilswingarms, there are bunch of options to choose or add on.
There are few I don’t really understand.

1. Do I need “Pivot Bearings With Crush Sleeves” ? What do they do ?
IMG_6923.jpeg

2. Do I need “ shock Bearings”? I am guessing it’s something related to suspension? I am using stock back suspensions.
IMG_6924.jpeg

3. Do I need to add “ Brake Line” ? I am guessing it refers to stock brake line is too short for an extended swing arms so it ask me to buy a longer one ?
IMG_6925.jpeg

4. Do I need “underbracing” ? Just for daily riding.
IMG_6956.jpeg

5. Am I able to keep my Akapovic full system exhaust after installed extended swingarms ?
IMG_6909.jpeg

6. Last final question, DME swingarms or Evil swingarms?

for questions 1&2: do you plan on removing the bearing from your stock swing arm? if not order the swing arm with the bearings. questions 3 : the stock line is too short, my evil kit came with a longer core moto brake line.
question 4: i don’t have the under bracing, not needed for daily riding but if you want to get it that is your decision.
question 5: your exhaust doesn’t bolt to your swing arm so it will fit.
question 6: the white busa in the picture has an evil swingarm. if that is the look then go with evil.

71614677484__0C3C021E-51EE-409E-9681-94E9C50E69AE.jpeg

IMG_1762.jpeg

IMG_1764.jpeg

71677748764__D42B0FDC-5966-4855-8FB7-128DF6EAAAE6.jpeg

for questions 1&2: do you plan on removing the bearing from your stock swing arm? if not order the swing arm with the bearings. questions 3 : the stock line is too short, my evil kit came with a longer core moto brake line.
question 4: i don’t have the under bracing, not needed for daily riding but if you want to get it that is your decision.
question 5: your exhaust doesn’t bolt to your swing arm so it will fit.
question 6: the white busa in the picture has an evil swingarm. if that is the look then go with evil.

View attachment 1679561

View attachment 1679562

View attachment 1679563

View attachment 1679565
For question 1 and 2, do u mean if I want to remove the stock pivot bearings and shock bearings, then I need to buy them from the website. What do most ppl do ? Do they all buy new bearings when replace to extended swing arm ?

For question 1 and 2, do u mean if I want to remove the stock pivot bearings and shock bearings, then I need to buy them from the website. What do most ppl do ? Do they all buy new bearings when replace to extended swing arm ?
the stock bearings are press fitted and need to be removed if you order with no bearings. i got one with bearings installed but you can reuse the original bearings if they are in good working condition. you still have to reuse the bearings sleeves for the bolts. also you need a special socket to remove the swing arm bolt or have to “make one.”

71609227511__3F2FC142-C753-43ED-80CD-C5D29766D565.jpeg

71609229790__47922B1E-C2C2-4DCD-BF27-B229A59CFF79.jpeg

the stock bearings are press fitted and need to be removed if you order with no bearings. i got one with bearings installed but you can reuse the original bearings if they are in good working condition. you still have to reuse the bearings sleeves for the bolts. also you need a special socket to remove the swing arm bolt or have to “make one.”

View attachment 1679606

View attachment 1679607
oh now I fully understand. Thanks for ur patience buddy.

What is the length of the new chain should I order if I wanna extend my bike by 4 inch ? ( 44 vortex and 18 oem)
Remember the wheelbase of the Third Generation busa is 58 inch. @Robert 0046 is the owner for the white busa and he is using 0-4 evil swingarm. So, if you are looking to go over 4 inch which it should be 62 inch total wheelbase. No crush sleeve,No underbracing,No shock bearing is required

Remember the wheelbase of the Third Generation busa is 58 inch. @Robert 0046 is the owner for the white busa and he is using 0-4 evil swingarm. So, if you are looking to go over 4 inch which it should be 62 inch total wheelbase. No crush sleeve,No underbracing,No shock bearing is required
Omg thx for answersing. I was looking for u ,coz u and ur friend Robert has such a nice Busa ! I placed the order today with extended abs line. I ordered 2-6inch swingarm with a street tire hugger and a 150 link chain .

Back