New BMC Air Filter for sell

OB_busababy

Registered
I just purchased a Brand New BMC filter 5-17-00, still in the box and I will sell it for $85.00, this includes Fedex Shipping, the reason I'm selling the filter is that alot of people told me to go with Motorheads air box mod. my e-mail address user104012@aol.com Thanks.

power across the board.the stock filter nor the bmc can be used because they have no where to rest and they are way way too small at the opening.i'll be posting new pics and dyno results on my boards soon.4 hp is the least i've gotten with a muzzy etc. i got 6-9 hp.http://themotorhead.com/

What type of airfilter does you airbox mod use motorhead? I hope it uses a filter :)

How much is an airbox outright?

-Dana

Send me an email on how you want me to pay for it(cod,send cashiers ck,etc...)I will be away for the weekend so I will reply on monday. I need that filter!!

Sorry RPMpower The filter is sold, if I don't receive the payment then I will email you to see if you still want the filter. Thanks.

Motorhead,

This has me puzzled. I admit that I have not seen the BMC filter for the busa but most aftremarket filter that I have seen are dropins for the stock filter and retain the same shape, ect. Normally the differnce is in the filter material.

Does your airbox mod use the stock aircleaner?

Where are some good photos of your airbox mod? You say you get about 4hp with your mod if i am not mistaken. IS this accross the board or up top only?

Thanks
-Dana

Back