new busa owner, bl/blk/gold- intro

halfwit

Registered
hello all! i am casey james, from stockbridge GA (just 15 mins south of atl). i have been riding motorcycles for a little over a year, and have had my license for a year. im 20 years old, and love bikes.

heres a list of bikes ive owned in a year (in order)
93 kawasaki ninja ex500
2005 yamaha r6 raven edition
2001 suzuki gsxr1000
03 suzuki drz125
03 kawasaki zx6r 636

out of all my bikes, my gsxr 1000 was my favorite, and the best to me. i favor suzuki over others.

i love highway acceleration, occasionally do a mountain cruise, but mostly commute to and from work.

so i jsut bought a 08 hayabusa, and wanted to introduce myself, get tips, and join this family.

plans:
take off decals (except for tank(clearcoated))

have wheels powdercoated blk (want bike blue/blk)

already ordered front and rear lowering stuff (links for rear, and soupy lowering for front)

and when i get extra cash, all at once ill do air filter, full exhaust (feelin the brocks shorty) and pcIII.

now for a few pics. props to CH@DBEE PHOTOGRAPHY click on pics for better quality.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

today i got around to removing the reflectors, and deleting the tag bracket assembly. should be lowered by next weekend.

Congrats and welcome! Gotta be a member to get the better quality pics to work.

welcome.gif
to the madness
cool.gif

Welcome
smile.gif
. Beautiful bike; blue & black is a great combo. Keep posting updated pics!

Enjoy it, and most importantly ride safe.

Five bikes in one year? Slow down, and enjoy the 'Busa.
beerchug.gif

That was a great idea in the second pic !!! Put her right under a lit up sign that say's "Beauty" !!!
cool.gif

Welcome to the board and enjoy that Busa...
beerchug.gif

Welcome. Good color. You may be able to swap your gold rims for black. There was some interest in these early on.

Back