New busa owner

ONE MORE BUSA

Donating Member
Registered
New here and would just like to say HI!
Just picked up my new 06 busa (the fast one) black last week.
Just wish I could ride it but looks like it may be a long time for that, 8" of snow on the ground and temps around 0. Well I know that march is not that far way is it?
Will try to put pics up when it gets warm.

Congrats on the purchase! Throw us some pics...we all like pics!! Even if it's in your garage with you sitting on it going vrrooom vrrooom with your mouth.... its the thought that counts!!
wink.gif

Welcome! Pics? Black, fast, what's the joke, I don't get it! j/k black is almost as cool as the old Blue/Sil scheme, from say, an '01!
Again, welcome!

Welcome One. Pretty new here as well...used to be on the board for a while about a year ago (diff screen name), but with the Busa purchase coming next month I had to re-register and get in the Busa groove. Going w/ the black/maroon, still considering LE, however.

Great people on this board...very willing to help. Thank God because we're going to need to draw on their Busa experience (at least I will).

Is black a new color scheme for motorcycles (just fuggin witchyas). Welcome.

Welcome to the board ...To bad you didnt get the fastest color Busa 05LE GunMetal Grey.. It has gun in the name means its fast
race.gif

Back