New busa

Epstein

Registered
Well I've had the Busa for on week so far and have about 800 miles on her and did the first oil change at 600 (oil looked pretty dirty too for 600 miles) and the bike really seems to be getting smoother. I haven't had any more false nuetrals and she seems to be gettin stronger. I can't wait until she's fully broken in. I am waiting for some risers and a bigger windscreen which should make it more comfortable. Stock windscreen doesn't seem to do too much over 75 mph unless tucked.
smile.gif

Just wait, it only gets better and better  
beerchug.gif
! And yea, above 75 it does get a little airy
laugh.gif

I just had mine serviced by the dealership. It was like a brand new bike when I picked up. It only has 607 miles lol.
I had a 2002 LE and it was the same, a brand new bike after the break-in service. I do not know what they do besides changing the oil (although on the receipt there is some kind of gasket charged) but it does make a difference.
I have never experienced the false neutrals, nor with my '02 or my current '05.
It is definitely an amazing bike.

hope i have just as good as luck getting my 600 mile done on my 06le tomorrow morning

when i first saw the topic title , i thought it's about 2007 busa
tounge.gif

I didn't take my bike back to the dealer for the 600 mile service. They wanted $200.00 dollars for what really is just an oil change. I just changed the oil myself and checked the stuff that was listed in the manual. It gave me a chance to get familiar with the bike and how to take the fairing off.

Yep, they do that. I've only got 3500 miles on my '05 and it's soooo much smoother running and shifting than when I drove it home with 3 miles on it!

The only time I've missed a gear is when I did not shift authoritatively. The gearbox likes a firm foot
laugh.gif

I broke it in on dino oil and switched to synthetic at 2000 miles. This was also a major improvement.
cool.gif

hello all, my first post, well i finally did it today, traded in my zx-11 for a brand new black busa, woooooooooooooow does it move out, i only put 8 miles on it, just rode it home from the dealership, about 30 mim. ago, with a very large smile on my face. can't wait till mornin taking the day off from work for some fun time. i couldn't be happier, i've always owned kawasaki's, zx-7r, zx-9, zx-12,zx-11 , this is my first suzuki, and i should of done this a long time ago:D
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

hello all, my first post, well i finally did it today, traded in my zx-11 for a brand new black busa, woooooooooooooow does it move out, i only put 8 miles on it, just rode it home from the dealership, about 30 mim. ago, with a very large smile on my face. can't wait till mornin taking the day off from work for some fun time. i couldn't be happier, i've always owned kawasaki's, zx-7r, zx-9, zx-12,zx-11 , this is my first suzuki, and i should of done this a long time ago:D
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Congrats

biggrin.gif

Back