Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
Check out my newest goodies... awaiting delivery via UPS:

New Boost Controller:
d4_1_b.JPG

New Liquid Filled Boost Gauge:
1e_1_b.JPG

Tie-down bar for Suzuki Hayabusa is used when transporting your bike in a pick-up truck or trailer:
6d_1_b.JPG

Cecil, Your thingy at the bottem with the time,temp and city & state. How can I get one, I like that real cool..
rock.gif
An by the way cool toys, Ones gotta spoil themselves..
super.gif

<!--EDIT|DR1300R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105767676 -->

That tie down rod is a great idea! Too bad it wouldn't work with a Scotts damper... I'd love to have one for the 10... Neat stuff on the way, Cecil. You're going to have a lot of fun on that thing in those FL twisties!
laugh.gif

New Boost Controller:
d4_1_b.JPG

New Liquid Filled Boost Gauge:
1e_1_b.JPG

Tie-down bar for Suzuki Hayabusa is used when transporting your bike in a pick-up truck or trailer:
6d_1_b.JPG
Turbo X boost controler...Very good unit.  I use it, but be very careful when adjusting it.  1/4 will get you a lb of boost.  Start with a quarter if you read directions it starts in turns.  Full turns may get you 20lbs of boost and boom.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105822430 -->

Turbo X boost controler...Very good unit. I use it, but be very careful when adjusting it. 1/4 will get you a lb of boost. Start with a quarter if you read directions it starts in turns. Full turns may get you 20lbs of boost and boom.
Thanks for the info... I was going to post asking what this controller required to gain an additional pound of boost.

1/4 turn = 1 lb

Are you running a Stage 2 system?

Heard this controller will not work with my Velocity Stage 2...

Turbo X boost controler...Very good unit.  I use it, but be very careful when adjusting it.  1/4 will get you a lb of boost.  Start with a quarter if you read directions it starts in turns.  Full turns may get you 20lbs of boost and boom.
Thanks for the info... I was going to post asking what this controller required to gain an additional pound of boost.

1/4 turn = 1 lb

Are you running a Stage 2 system?

Heard this controller will not work with my Velocity Stage 2...
No I am running a highly modified stage 1 system. I think you are correct that it may not work with a stage 2 kit because the functionality is already there with that kit.

Back