New helmet arrived today

loboboy

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, just received my Suomy Spec1R Extreme Dragon today from Josh(Jester) and I can honestly say this is the best customer service I have had in a long time.

First impression of fit and finish is outstanding. The first time I tried it on, I felt it was a little tight on the forhead, but after talking with Josh we both decided that I try it for a couple of ride before I send it back, and I can tell just by wearing around the house a few times it is alreayd starting to conform to my head and feels great. The shield is awesome and has a nice tight feel to it's locking mechanisim while down(My Shoei never had that) and the detents are strong but not too stiff.

Graphics- if you have never seen a Suomy in person you will not be able to appreciate the quality and detail that goes into thier graphics. So if anyone was on the fence about going to a Suomy I can tell you that you will not be dissppointed

<!--EDIT|loboboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155601071 -->

DSC02201.JPG

Kudos to Jester 0769 !!! Got my Barros lid in today and it's saaaawhheeeat ! Time to ride
smile.gif
Well worth the wait.

Josh, thanks for a sweet deal and quick return on this product. See you down the road brother !

Kudos to Jester 0769 !!!  Got my Barros lid in today and it's saaaawhheeeat ! Time to ride
smile.gif
 Well worth the wait.

Josh, thanks for a sweet deal and quick return on this product.  See you down the road brother !
dittos to that Josh is doing some great buys here on the board.

Ahhhhhh man...I was wondering who would get the 1st one. I am droolin over the chance it might be here tomorrow....Nice lookin lid man.

I can't achieve high enough speeds in my house to have an accurate measure of windflow thru the vents but I will try putting my head down by the A/C vent and see how that works.

Back