New Owner

OB_jeffw

Registered
Talked with a guy that had a 600 kat at the dealership on Saturday. Spent around 1 hr just talking. He was looking to upgrade his kat (wanted a GSXR600/750, or R1, etc), I suggested a Blue/Silver busa.

After this chat he was off to the Honda dealer to see about a 929, and I did not expect to see him back that day. Well to my suprise he came back and bought the Busa.

Saw him riding today, looks like he was happy with his choice....

Now if I could only remember his name.... :(

Same thing happened to RobBase and I. We stopped at a restaurant and a BMW rider came over. Asked a lot of questions, sat on the bikes. The next week Rob saw him at his local DC dealer buying a Red&Grey just like mine.

Yet another poor soul found the promised land. Hallaluah brothers.

Funny... I called about a used 99 w/ 699 miles just to BS. I called about 9:00PM the first day it showed in the paper. The guy really wanted to trade for a Valk. I asked what he'd take outright. ($8,500! oh shxx) I told him "well you sure shouldn't have any problem selling it" and we hung up. I woke at 4:00AM and couldn't go back to sleep. I was devising a plan. At 7:00AM he got another call. I told him my tone was much more serious this time and I was headed to get a certified check to bring with me. Was ridin my busa home at noon! Yes!

bruce, thats a real good number 8500. thats what i paid 2 weeks ago for my 99 black / grey. it had 1500 miles on it, and came with a 4 year extended warranty.it seems the man who owned it had a john deer roll out of a field while he was slamming past 170mph. he said he used every inch of road to avoid being a hood ornament.

V's wild..... Sounds good to me. I looked at your profile to get your name - not there. Look me up in a local phone book. Love to talk motorcycles. (Know anybody that wants a 97 ZX11?)

Back