New Pit Bull stand...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Check out the new Pit Bull Forward Handle rear stand. With this one you wouldn't have to stand at the rear of the bike and balance it while gettin' 'er up on the spools. Looks interesting.
wink.gif

Forward Handle Rear Stand

Looks different anyway. I do get tired of having to balance her when getting the stand in place, but I think I can use that money on something else. I couldn't tell if you can mod the current stand or would have to buy a complete new one? Thanks for the info, BT!

Looks different anyway.  I do get tired of having to balance her when getting the stand in place, but I think I can use that money on something else.  I couldn't tell if you can mod the current stand or would have to buy a complete new one?  Thanks for the info, BT!
Yeah, I'm not too keen on jumpin' in with the $$$ for one right now either. I'm used to usin' the one I have so it really isn't that big of a deal. Just postin' for those who do have a problem with the original design and those who haven't bought a rear stand yet.
wink.gif

Modding the original rear to use this way would require some cuttin' and weldin' but it could be done. You'd have to cut most of the handle off, attach a new one sided handle, and weld a piece between the wheels to connect them since the handle would be gone. By the time you went to all that hassle it'd be cheaper to just buy the new stand.
wink.gif

wink.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:crimson'>QUIT BALANCING YOUR BIKES TO GET THEM ON THE REAR STAND!!!!</span></span>

Lemme lay this out for you gentleman.  Get yourself a piece of 2X6, and Staple a piece of indoor/outdoor to the bottom of it.  Slip this sumbitch under your sidestand, adjust the thickness as needed, but it should bring your Busa almost to verticle.  

Then, Simply place the side stand on the piece of wood, walk around behind your Bike grab the rear stand and hoist away.  No Balancing act, NO sweat!!!!  Works everytime...

No fugged up leveraging act with your stand, no moments of drama, no fidgiting with the alignment of the stand...No MORE BALANCING....

Rev

Oh back on topic, I think PitBull is going to have to send me a sample of this one for evaluation... Looks sorta suspect to me, especially with the width of the cans... I can see that lever knocking the shid out of an Akro and Rev's head exploding....

Better yet...get your Busas lowered, don't cut the stand and it'll almost sit vertically on all level surfaces at all times!

.......then (ladies), get your husband to hoist the beast up on the stand and then kick him out of the garage to begin your work!
laugh.gif

Looks different anyway.  I do get tired of having to balance her when getting the stand in place, but I think I can use that money on something else.  I couldn't tell if you can mod the current stand or would have to buy a complete new one?  Thanks for the info, BT!
Yeah, I'm not too keen on jumpin' in with the $$$ for one right now either. I'm used to usin' the one I have so it really isn't that big of a deal. Just postin' for those who do have a problem with the original design and those who haven't bought a rear stand yet.
wink.gif

Modding the original rear to use this way would require some cuttin' and weldin' but it could be done. You'd have to cut most of the handle off, attach a new one sided handle, and weld a piece between the wheels to connect them since the handle would be gone. By the time you went to all that hassle it'd be cheaper to just buy the new stand.
wink.gif
True!

wink.gif

Back