no fuel gauge, no part, no problem...

jzdad

Registered
my bike needs a sender unit, and suzuki is backordered. so they are putting my bike back together, and will call me if and when they get they part. all you guys with fuel gauge issues might as well wait before taking it in. they have no idea how long it will be. most have had a lot go bad!
tensioners and subframes i don't know about, no fuel gauge, i know all about. could be worse...

yes, my gauge wouldn't go into the reserve area and the light wouldn't come on. my shop was smart and called suzuki right off the bat. suzuki has replaced so many, the sender is on backorder. at least i get my bike back while i wait for the part. you guys back east might as well wait for the dead of winter to take your bikes in. out here it's over a 100 degrees, so i tried to get it fixxed. good luck all.

I had to have my guage fixed also. First they replaced the guage, expensive and wrong. After talking w/ suzuki they R&R'd the sending unit.Took 3 times for dealer between diagnosis and final repair for a total of 650$ warrenty repair and lost ride time of 12 days. All seems well now.

Back