NYC show & A-Tech fenderless

OB_RobBase

Registered
I was at the NYC bike show today and got to meet some of my fellow "Horgers" including Kawabuser, FC161, GSXR1300guy and a few others but my memory sucks due to a few too many Woodpeckers at lunchtime! Very nice to meet everyone.

Second, for anyone who hasn't cut their rear fender off yet, I picked up a A-Tech fenderless kit from Kawabuser and it is everything he said. Thanks Mike! High quality finish, looks real nice. I'll install it tomorrow and let everyone know how it goes.

P.S. Too bad Kawasaki didn't paint the ZX-12 with the same green paint that Triumph used on their speed triple, that is a beautiful shade of green.

My Atech kit was supposed to arrive yesterday but Fed Ex called and said they couldn't find my house!(You all thought I was kidding when I said I lived in the middle of nowhere?) Well I gave them directions but they blew off my delivery until Monday otherwise I would be posting pics of the install tonight. :(

Bulldog my email is hemillard@snet.net

A Hayabusa two page PDF file is available.

Todd I think you will be pleased.

Rob if yuo need any info let me know, you do know how to remive the push rivet. If not I will scan the service manual and send you the detail drawing.

100% money back if you are unsatisfied!

Too late Kaw!! Its already on the bike. Had to do a little file work (5mins. worth). I'm 100% satisfied, plus I still have the stock fender to boot.

Kawabuser is the price list the only hold up on the carbon part? I`ve got a 2000 apart now...it would be nice to install.

Kawabuser thats great...let me know what it is and I`ll send you a postal money order as I mentioned in mail to you. I will need your address. You have my address. Thanks!

Back