Oil Filters

Shaft

Registered
Wheres the best place to buy like 10 oil filters. Stealer wants a pile of money, ebay is not really any better and too many knock off filters.

I found one site selling K&N oil filters for about $11 each right now with discounts.

feedback?

SMAC told me the purolator filters are good and they are cheap also shold be able to pick them up at any auto parts store :thumbsup:

Prices change between vendors, google the part & price. Save tax & shipping, check bike bandit, cheap cycle parts.com, and of course the org supporters. I do the same, buy bulk.

Manesh, I can send you 10 oil filters. We do K&N so KN138-black for the busa.

NS as in Nova Scotia? Few bucks in shipping to get it across the border. Figure about 9 lbs to Canada via USPS would run you $34 in postage.

Since this is such a low dollar item, might factor that shipping if it's worth it to get it out of the US.

I was buying NAPA filters but the local suzuki dealer sells me suzuki filters for about 2 dollars more so I get them from him. Ten dollars is what I paid for the last ones.

I ordered the K&N filters from d2moto. with the coupon they were like $9 each. free ship.

couldn't pass up. I ordered 10. should last me a while! :laugh:

whitele, I never heard such a thing.good buy on the purolator filter through. However I am in Canada. Shipping is crucial.

whitele, I never heard such a thing.good buy on the purolator filter through. However I am in Canada. Shipping is crucial.

According to their website:

It's $7.99 per order plus $1.99 each item. So...

10 would run you $67.40+7.99+19.90=$95.29

Now, I wonder if they consider the two filters to be 1 item? If so, then instead of $19.90, it'll be $9.95! :beerchug:

heard K&N and FRAM are not the best filters because the paper sometimes breaks apart and enters the engine. No personal experience with that though.

Can't seem to edit this post - didn't mean to lump K&N into the bunch Apologies for any confusion.

See linky above.

Last edited:
Back