Ottoman Racing

flrider

ECV No Known Cure
Donating Member
Registered
My new plastic for my 03 silver and gray. Will be a little darker by this weekend I think.
biggrin.gif

Imagestation.com closed, link removed

Mods already done. Just liked the black and purple when I saw it so ordered from Kathy and vavoom here it is. May look into custom paint for the silver set. Don't know yet. Original post makes it sound like some work to paint. None, just mean the bike will be a darker color than silver.

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080168980 -->

Hey Flrider...saw you are a Rocklin guy....we should meet up someday...Live in Sac, work in Davis, Rancho and soon to be Rocklin....hit me here....Starbucks on me!

Set was $2315.22 shipped to my house. Way under retail from my local dealer. Kathy at A&B Extreme made me a great deal on the plastic. Arrived without a scratch. Can't wait to get it installed. Supposed to rain this week so will be in garage doing the do.....
smile.gif

2K??? Damn....looks like I'll need ta save up some cash fer that. Do you know if she can get her hands on the plastics with the 99 copper/silver color scheme?

Give her a call Pac at 800-646-7741. It's a direct number to her at the dealership.

I would not mind meeting up with you guys either I am in NOR CAL. I am not getting the chrome until mid April though.

Back