Out with old and in with the new

mabupa

Donating Member
Registered
Sold my beloved 2009 hayabusa that I owned for a little over 11 years a found a 2022 with only 1026 miles and bone stock.got rid of the concours too. Looking forward to better weather here in Florida. Had to ride the new bike 230 miles home and have to say it’s a nice bike and more comfortable than my gen2 ever was stock.

IMG_8559.png

Nice bike, just like the one I have

Mine will fit in a pocket though....

View attachment 1685289

Lol, I have that one on my desk

20240708_111956.jpg

I think I could actually buy a Used Gen3.
Assuming I could give it a good test ride to see how many of the Gen3 problems it does or doesn't have, I just won't risk buying a new one.
@mabupa I hope that one gives you no trouble sir.

View attachment 1685290

Assuming I could give it a good test ride to see how many of the Gen3 problems it does or doesn't have, I just won't risk buying a new one.
It will be the closest thing to a Gen 3 that I will own.....

For $20 I couldn't go wrong....

View attachment 1685290

It was a 109’F and I made about 5 stops in 4 hrs trying to avoid a heat stroke and she fired right up every single time. Also, the master cylinder feels so nice, I’m considering selling my brembo setup and leaving her breaks system unmolested.

It was a 109’F and I made about 5 stops in 4 hrs trying to avoid a heat stroke and she fired right up every single time. Also, the master cylinder feels so nice, I’m considering selling my brembo setup and leaving her breaks system unmolested.
As long as you have the Brembo set up, might as well keep it around for when the urge to mod hits you.....and we both know it will.....

Somebody needs to pin this post!
In all seriousness, this one has a lot of mods from the factory that I added to my gen2.
-black wheels
-cruise control
-black rearsets
-better brakes
-comfy seat
-luggage
-exhaust
-Switchback lights

Only thing this bike doesn’t have from that list are luggage and exhaust but, I missed the dual exhaust look and plan on keeping it with duals. Luggage shouldn’t be too hard once I add @WuzzaCBXRider favorite busa mod, luggage rack and huge top case. :poke: . lol!

Back