Out with the old in with the new!

Heat

Registered
Hey everyone!
Old time Lurker, First time poster. I traded the old 2000 Blue/Silver Busa in for an 2008 Blue/Black/Gold Busa.

I picked her up on May 2 and have 325 miles on her. Looking forward to getting her broke in so I can get her in for her break in service. I will be getting her full system R-77 and PC to start.

Lots of good information here. Thanks for having me.

Mike

002.JPG

I am like you HEAT, once I get my 08 Busa(in orange
smile.gif
favorite color!) I will be posting more often on here! August couldnt come any sooner
jump9.gif

Congrats on the upgrade and welcome to the mayhem, yo.

Nice lookin' scoot. Too bad about the color. OK, OK...just kidding; don't have a kaw!

Tons of great people on this site, bro. Unfortunately, I am not one of them.
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

Congratulations on a great choice. Now is a good time to start getting a little more involved. None of us know everything about the gen 2. Your opinions & experiences can be of value to all. I intend stop lurking and do the same and hope I'll be able to make a worthwhile contribution. Please, just don't rub it in too much with all our brothers who are secretly singing the blues because they didn't get a blue busa like us. What mods have you completed or are you planning?

What's up with the front reflectors? I gained about 50hp just removing em. Nice ride,
beerchug.gif
sorry you only had the blue to choose from.

Congrats. I'll be installing some Yosh CF R-77 bolt-ons on my buddy's 08' soon. He's been riding a Harley for a few years and doesn't need the extra 8-10 HP of a full system. Not too mention the dual cans look bad-@ss on the Busa.

Welcome bro,

That 300 is not gonna be ridden anymore, poor baby!!!
laugh.gif

Congrats on the new beast, and definitely the fastest color!!
Do I foresee a xenon in her near future???

Cheers mate, and ride safe!

jump9.gif

Thanks Guys for the warm welcome!

All the reflectors and warning stickers have been removed! I modded the the undertail and used the reflector brackets to install the license plate holder.

So far I have only added the tank protector. i only have 300 miles on it so when I take her in for the break in service, i will have the Yosh R77 Carbon 4-1 and power commander installed.

Here are future MODS:

Yosh R-77 Full system carbon 4-1
Power Commander
Double Bubble Smoke Screen
Sprockets
Xenon Headlight

I can't really comment on much at this point since I have not had her above 5500rpm. Once I open her up and take a ride through some twisties I will give you all a full ride report.

Thanks!

Congrats and welcome! You should try to get in touch with GSXcite, omar, bigmac0331, skotty, NINJA KILLER and all the other members in the KC area. And you really want to get to know Steve at Smithers' Customs for all your Busa needs - he's great.

Back