Pablo Cruise

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Ok,  so on friday a friend calls me and says " hey whatcha doin Saturday night? "   nuthin really I say ... so he's down with the flu and has free tickets to Pablo Cruise. I was like " Yeah I remember those guyz "   so off we go, 4 of us with wife's ...   The band was great, really tight and they were just having fun, not trying too hard to relive their glory days but still very good.  
ThumbsUp.gif

Sooooooo  you ever have a senior moment?  
rock.gif

When they invited the crowd to their feet and a bunch of folks moved toward the stage ...  I'm like " What are all these old people doing here "  
wtf.gif

that was wierd  
dunno.gif

guess I better start pickin out retirement homes ...    
ohsnap1.gif
    U can call me gramps

I feel good music is good music no matter who or how old or young you are. Pablo Cruise was great. I just bought their WORLD'S AWAY CD 2 years ago and there is a LOT of quality musicianship in those 9 songs. I'm glad they are still enjoying their music!!

I always loved their albums growing up...my Dad had a bunch of 'em on the old vinyl; probably still does...checked out the songs, and yep, still good music
smile.gif

So what if we're old?
laugh.gif

those songs had MEANINGS, direction and purppose. not like todays stuff with no melody or actual music other than some chick moaning about wanting to "Put your BEEEEP in my BEEEEP let me BEEEEEP your BEEEEP BEEEEEP BeEEEPity bEEp beeep BEEEp BEEEP bEEEEp... treat me like a lady...."

...um.... SAY WHAT? Nobody's gonna care to hear that 6 months from now let alone THIRTY YEARS LATER

OK Gramps!

I have done the same thing out here. I went to a bar in Vegas and heard some really familiar music - Blues. I turned the corner and saw Bruce Conte playing..... he used to be with Tower Of Power (West coast group), and has played with some really big names.

Brought back some memories.

Back