PARTS FOR SALE

OB_robino

Registered
My second post here...
I have quite an assortment of parts off a '99 Busa with 3000 miles on it.
My friend basically used the motor/trans. for a stupid kit car build up and sold me pretty much everything else. I sold the frame and front bird cage(the part holding the front fairing/gauge assbly.), mirrors, windshield, and now have the following left:
Complete front end/trees/clipons; rear swingarm/shock; wheels/tires(3000 babied miles); complete brake system fr/rear; complete copper/silver fairing(every plastic piece)including the tank; subframe; seats; pegs; headlight/tailight; etc...
I don't have anything mechanical or wiring/computer(as he used it on the car)
Please e-mail with needs.

Quincy,
sorry but want to sell as complete not part it out.
1400+ shipping will get you everything including tank use what you want and sell the rest?...make sense?

...for what it is worth, your post, ending with "email with needs", indicated that you were parting it out...

Robino, take pictures and put the stuff on E-Bay. Stuff seems to sell there quick.

actually the stock exhaust is sold(i also sold the cans off my bike since i put a Tri-oval) and only have the stock header avail. cheap if you need it. About 3400 miles on my bike

...hey nickb! You stole that one! I shoulda just grabbed it! Are you selling off any parts? I need some for tinhead's bike...

Back