Passing Semi Truck

Big Red

Donating Member
Registered
I was riding on SH 287 and was wondering what that mound was on the opposite side of the road near the yellow line. As I got closer I realiuzed it was cow poo. A semi truck was coming form the opposite direction and just as I moved over to get out of the wind blast from the truck I looked over at the pile of poo and the truck's wheels hit it and it flew up and covered my bike's wind shield and my helmet visor. I had to pull over and wipe it off with my---er, glove!

That's the 2nd poo story today. Sorry to hear that. It had to be rough.
What did you do with your gloves after you wipe?

another reason to wear a full face helmet ....can u imagine if u didnt have one on ?? could be worse
beerchug.gif

(Busa505 @ Sep. 13 2007,22:46) another reason to wear a full face helmet ....can u imagine if u didnt have one on ?? could be worse

beerchug.gif
just the thought is bad enuf

Yeah, you could of been Joe Chopper, cruising down the road, long blonde hair blowing in the breeze, big smile on your face, just loving life, and..............................

EWWWWW, WTF!!!! THATS NASTIER THEN BEING CHASED BY A MIDGET BUTT NAKED WITH A BEEPER AND A JAR OF MIRACLE WHIP!!!

(kennym4 @ Sep. 14 2007,03:06) Yeah, you could of been Joe Chopper, cruising down the road, long blonde hair blowing in the breeze, big smile on your face, just loving life, and..............................
Yeah, but look at it this way, He wouldn't have to stop for lunch
jump9.gif

(PUNN1025 @ Sep. 14 2007,05:43) EWWWWW, WTF!!!! THATS NASTIER THEN BEING CHASED BY A MIDGET BUTT NAKED WITH A BEEPER AND A JAR OF MIRACLE WHIP!!!
I'm curious how you would know this?
biggrin.gif

I remember a guy on the FZ1 board posting that he saw a buzzard working on road kill up ahead as was approaching; the buzzard decided to take his meal with him as the motorcycle got nearer, and as he lifted off, lost his grip and the rotting carcass landed right on the tank and front of his jacket.....yes, it might have been worse
tounge.gif

(PUNN1025 @ Sep. 14 2007,07:43) EWWWWW, WTF!!!! THATS NASTIER THEN BEING CHASED BY A MIDGET BUTT NAKED WITH A BEEPER AND A JAR OF MIRACLE WHIP!!!
jump9.gif

(DaCol. @ Sep. 14 2007,08:56)
(kennym4 @ Sep. 14 2007,03:06) Yeah, you could of been Joe Chopper, cruising down the road, long blonde hair blowing in the breeze, big smile on your face, just loving life, and..............................
Yeah, but look at it this way, He wouldn't have to stop for lunch
jump9.gif
Yeah, and he probably thought the BUGS in his teeth tasted bad!
laugh.gif

Back