Pazzo Racing Levers for GSX1300R 99-05

Ohhhhh - I gotta have these.....I smell....RAFFLE!!!!

Nice ill have to get a set of these!!!!! Group buy anyone!!!!
cool.gif
cool.gif
rock.gif

cool.gif

they hold up pretty good, Dakkine.....they're actually considered to be just as good.

I'm curious, though....on the website it says $179. Please tell me that's not just for one.
wow.gif

ACTUALLY........... do a search, i posted a thread here in the Gen Bike topics about these levers. Towards the end of the thread a dude posted up a pic of the Pazzo's on his busa.

<!--EDIT|fstAZfk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131421945 -->

I like the blue ones.....Those are on my list...

It was me that posted the pic's of the Pazzo's on my Busa.

They are VERY NICE. They feel better than CRG's imo. VERY WELL MADE. Cheaper than CRG's and CRG does not make a clutch lever for the Busa (although you can modify an RC51 clutch lever to fit)

The long Pazzo's are @ 1/2" shorter than stock and offer the same roll-a-click feature as CRG's.

MIne were $175 shipped for the pair and worth every penny. Had them installed in @ 10 min.

here's the text of my original post...

just got mine in yesterday.

And yes, they are worth the $175 I paid for them. Very high quality pieces.

black/black long.

Installation took all of 10 min.(total, both levers)

The feel and leverage ratio are MUCH better than stock. Also the curvature of the lever makes one finger pulls perfect.

they were shipped in three days from canada to Ca. They put a rush on them 'cause I was pissed that they hadn't answered two of my emails. IMO, they are a stand up company that I WILL do buisness with again.

here are a couple of pics I snapped last night

bikepics042.jpg

bikepics040.jpg

bikepics041.jpg

bikepics043.jpg

bikepics044.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Back