pc2 ready for install

G

I am about to set up my pc2 tonight am I cannot find a map for slip ons(two brothers)
and a bmc filter. Should I set the settings by hand and if so where should I start.
Any help would be greatful, I will be installing JC's block off plates while I wait for a response.thanks

002 , watch plugs a week after. Doesn't really seem to matter what filter until you get real and get a TMH airbox. I haven't seen anything on any page that suggests the BMC or KN filter help---TMH says bullcrap.

Thanks lantabusa, 002 it will be. I thought MH had said in previous posts he thought the bmc gave a slight increase. I ride alot in the city and I am constantly dealing with a bike that loads up. My thought was to let it breath a little but keep it simple.
Should I send back the bmc I spent 65.00
for and order TMH box and be done?
Does the TMH airbox increase performance in low to mid as well as high rpm?
Thanks for your pateince, I am still learning
and without my father as my tuner as in the old flattrack days I am learning as I read and do.

TMH- what does your box sell for and does the filter stock and or bmc work with it.
Was I incorrect that you said a filter only change was better than stock?
I came in from the garage as we speak, should I ship the bmc back ? I will continue with my pair valve and wait for a reply.

Motor, do you have any dyno charts to post? Before and after charts? That would be as good a sales tool as word of mouth. I know you must be busy because Ive heard only GREAT things from everybody. [word of mouth] Some people just gotta see it on paper.

Do a search on the site for pc2. Bimmer has a recommended map for the 2 bros slip-on that has been working great for me. He is supposed to be installing an 02 sensor on his bike once it gets back on the road (a story in itself) and I'll be interested to see how his seat-of-the-pants map matches with an analytical measurement of combustion efficiency. In any event, I can tell you that the recommended KN map 3 for full race slip-ons appears too rich at certain ranges for this pipe and I actually lost mid-range power. Bimmer's map cured that big time and the driveability at low speeds is vastly improved over stock. I don't know anything about the flow of your new filter. However, presuming that you are using it within the existing air cleaner housing (unmodified) it may be that the flow isn't significantly different and Bimmer's map will work well for you. Generally, so long as you are not changing the air cleaner enclosure or baffling, the flow rates shouldnt' be materially changed regardless of all the hype to the contrary. To be safe though, call K&N for their recommendation on a map.

Thanks Motor! Ill pay attention to them. Let me know when you post the Muzzy charts.
Later. Have a fast and safe 4th of July.

YEA I'LL DIG THE MUZZY 1 OUT I KNOW IT GAINED 7 HP AND WAS ALREADY POSTED ON LABUSAS BUT I GOT LOTS OF THOSE.MY 2000 W A MUZZY AND MY BOX GOT 14 HP OVER STOCK.I GAINED 7 HP ON MY CUSTOMERS MUZZY BUSA WITH THE BOX

Back