Pics from Oyster Run Bike Ralley today

BentValve

Alive & enjoying it!
Donating Member
Registered
Me, Frisbee and a few other guys from the forum hooked up for the ride into the Oyster Run , its one of the largest bike ralleys in the country, its held in Anacortes WA which is just 30 min away from my house....its mostly cruisers but there are still a good number of sportbikes.   Its not really my cup of tea to go to this kind of event but it was worth doing just to see this many bike enthusiasts in one spot.   I am sure we spotted at least 15 Busas..maybe 20.  I spotted at least 7 K5s and even another Red/Black K6 like mine.

From the left:
me, Frisbee, issy_busa and ZXMurphy..

Here we ran into Manatrade and his lovely wife...we all hung out for awhile....

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127707433 -->

Frisbee's future is so bright he has to wear shades ....
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127707534 -->

Nice pics! Thanks for posting these.....that last pic looks like some sort of face off with the ZX-12 - don't blink!

drooling3.gif
Shelby Cobras. Damn!!! nice pics. That red gixxer looks hot. Almost like a RGV

Great Photos BV!! One of my buddies and his wife were there too.
Looks like the weather was great!

Great Photos BV!!  One of my buddies and his wife were there too.
Looks like the weather was great!
Was it that guy that rode the Kawasaki on our Lolo pass trip? If so I rode right past him in a small town outside of Anacortes on our way out.
smile.gif

No, he is one of my co-managers. You met him at our store when you showed up that saturday nite. He rides a Wideglide (bigbore, strong runner) his wife rides a Roadking.

It was a great day for a ride.  I thought we were going to keep it within 5 mph of the speed limit.

More pics.

Deano-

oyster_run01.jpg

Looks like a good time. I bet it felt kind of weird seeing your bikes twin that recently since your purchase.

wow.gif
...there must be a kazillion bikes there!!

Thanks for sharing the pics mate
cool.gif

Back