PING JBusa

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
All that bad weather here in Texas was up in your neck of the woods and just wanted to make sure you didnt float away in the floods up there... or any other of our North Texas folks... chime in if your ok!!   National Weather service said some parts of north Texas got up to 1 inch of rain every 15 mins!!!
eek2.gif

lurk.gif

Bump... another bad storm ripped through north texas again last night and made it all the way down here to San Antonio... luckly though it lost most of its punch. My wife called me and told me that the storm knocked out power from 0200 to 0330 at the base. When she looked out side in the morning she said it looked like a typhoon had hit. ( we lived in Okinawa for 6 years so we are very familiar with 100+ mph winds) Every tree, everywhere she went today has either been blown over or has several broken branches. Lots of damaged roofs and cars... winds were offically clocked on the base early this morning at 94 mph!!
wow.gif

No major damge in my area other than alot of flooding in creeks and rivers. We got the tail end of what hit DFW area.

Back