Pipefighter's 08 Busa pics

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
Just got back from riding 240 miles with Dad on his Goldwing to see and get some pics of the 08 Busa.
Pipe and dad like it, feels the same sitting on it, but it was hard to get on since it was on the Condor stand.
Below are the pics.

100_3340.jpg

Also, Roger from Bell's Suzuki in Lexington, KY was a good fella to talk to.
Knew I wasn't there to buy, but he still took some time to talk about it and chat for a while.
Let me sit on it also.
beerchug.gif

Said they are selling the 07's for 9400 now.

No problem, should've got more, but figured this was enough.
Got to spend time with Dad; that was the main thing.

I was hoping for a shot with the megaphone. No, fancy rear pegs, haven't noticed that and thanks for all the azz shots. I would have to cut the entire fender minimum. So you're the first oRg member to sit on one I guess. Was it worth the night in jail
rock.gif
laugh.gif

There just lucky they didn't have the key in it or some tools laying around it. I would've had to of stipped it to see what would work on older bikes.
laugh.gif

New thread : Hey guys my Dad took some video of me stealing an '08..................
laugh.gif

It looks like the tires have had some road wear on them already. Wonder if the mechanics took it out and tested it???

I would say that Barry from Velocity has.
Roger told me that they wanted to dyno it, but Suzuki has made it firm that it will not be dyno'd.
Can't wait to see what Barry can do to it.

No, did you see those man size chicken planks. No, not the mechanics, maybe some sales people
laugh.gif

Back