Post #1000

LoBusa

Registered
Well guys/gals... I finally made it to post #1000!!! I have been around here since April 2002 when I first got my Busa. I was so excited to find a group of individuals who were as addicted to their bikes as myself. The Busa is a unique machine and not just anyone can handle it. But those that can, find themselves in an elite kind of "Busa fraternity" where for the most part we all kinda bond because of the love we have for our bikes!!! (Who else would understand it but another Busa owner??) I have learned so much about my bike here. Did all kinds of cool mods that I'm sure I never would have thought of. In case I have never said it in the past, thanks to anyone and everyone who helped me out and hooked me up with goodies!!

I've made many good friends here (thankyouverymuch Cap!), argued with some, disagreed with others but always tried to stay focused on why most of us are here (besides not having a life outside of hayabusa.org) j/k and that's the love we have (sick as it is) for our motorcycles....

I don't want this to sound like an Oscar acceptance speech, there are many of you here with far more posts than 1000 and with far more helpful input for fellow board members, just wanted to share some thoughts with you all and thank Captain for doing such a good job...

1000 is a nice even number... I like seeing it next to Busa Jedi Princess........

Ride safe, shiny side up always!!!!!!

LoBusa
race.gif

Lo_Mt._Diablo_4.jpg

And a HUGE thank you from me for showing this girl the light!  If it weren't for you, I might not have bought my Busa Lo...really important that you were here to hype me up...you shared your complete and utter enthusiasm (obsession) with me and helped me heaps...

...sure do wish you posted more...it's okay to not really contribute to every thread in a thoughtful and helpful way...LOOK AT ME!!!!  I'm useless around here, but I'm having fun, so I can't help myself...It's embarrassing...really...
wink.gif

Congrats Lo!!!  Little party going on for you -->

Hope to meet up with you one day...

Hey Glad to see you here Lo, yeah 1000 is an OK number I guess, but I have come to really like 1300 the best...

Take care.

Rev

I am going for my 2500 mark to adjust my title and all!

But, congratz on your 1000th!

BTW - you and your ride look SCHWEET!
cool.gif

congrat,s LO, on 1000! only been here a little while myself, but I,ve sure learned a lot already. Looking foward to being around a lot longer.
smile.gif

it's not about posts.....its about whatever the individual wants to make of it .
You seem to always make it cool . and that sweets is totally cool . i think most of the "Bored" really like ya . I know its not a popularity contest , if it was Cap would have banned me long ago . It's more about helpin' one another/laffin'/jokin'/teasin' Rev/chuckin shid at the newbies.....

You'll post up the odd awesome pic , toss a few words in here an' there , but from what I've seen , its usually a good thing . Something , I think you should be proud of .

Anyway , I love ya Lo.....hav a good one ....RSD.

P.S. I hope your here and healthy for #2000 .

cool LoLo.. I am so used to seeing your replies I just assumed you had a bunch more posts than I did..

either way.. purdy cool woman.
wink.gif

We joined about the same time and I just made 300 ! Very nice colors on the bike !

Congratulations Lo. Now stick around and go for 2000+. See ya in July.
smile.gif

Well guys/gals...  I finally made it to post #1000!!!  I have been around here since April 2002 when I first got my Busa.  I was so excited to find a group of individuals who were as addicted to their bikes as myself.  The Busa is a unique machine and not just anyone can handle it.  But those that can, find themselves in an elite kind of "Busa fraternity" where for the most part we all kinda bond because of the love we have for our bikes!!! (Who else would understand it but another Busa owner??) I have learned so much about my bike here.  Did all kinds of cool mods that I'm sure I never would have thought of. In case I have never said it in the past, thanks to anyone and everyone who helped me out and hooked me up with goodies!!

I've made many good friends here (thankyouverymuch Cap!), argued with some, disagreed with others but always tried to stay focused on why most of us are here (besides not having a life outside of hayabusa.org)  j/k  and that's the love we have (sick as it is) for our motorcycles....

I don't want this to sound like an Oscar acceptance speech, there are many of you here with far more posts than 1000 and with far more helpful input for fellow board members,  just wanted to share some thoughts with you all and thank Captain for doing such a good job...

1000 is a nice even number...  I like seeing it next to Busa Jedi Princess........

Ride safe, shiny side up always!!!!!!

LoBusa
race.gif
Oh my God! You people are really falling for that line of bullshit Lo is slingin' at ya'll. Acceptance speech my ass! You're just tryin' to get some attention. You wrote that like 1000 posts is the end of the world. Like you've reached some major milestone. You must really think you're the "poop" huh? Full of poop is more like it. Sounding like you're going somewhere and all. What? Are we supposed to cry or some poop like that?
rock.gif
NOOOOOTTT! And I tell you somethin' else...er...uh...uhh...I MISS YOU LO! Stop hidin' and show us some love.

P.S. Can't be soundin' like no punk beetch or nothin' like that. Congrats!!! Happy Happy Joy Joy...

Brian

Lo congrats on the post...... Glad you decided to stick around! I hope this means we ran the trash off.

Wow. I really don't have a life... I got WAY too many posts and haven't been here nearly as long as you, Lo. And I have never even posted in the post whoring threads. They've all been legit replies. Maybe not useful, but legit. Geeesh, I need a life!
wink.gif

Wow. I really don't have a life... I got WAY too many posts and haven't been here nearly as long as you, Lo. And I have never even posted in the post whoring threads. They've all been legit replies. Maybe not useful, but legit. Geeesh, I need a life!
wink.gif
Sure you never did any of that.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Back