Power Commander V

Gardzilla

Registered
Power Commander V Information

Anyone have an ETA on the new PC-V for the '09 Hayabusa?

The website above shows the PC-V for Harleys and I hear that they (very) recently became available for GSXR 600's and 750's. I'm going to hold off on the TiForce full system until I can get a PC-V.

It has some nice features (updates).The "older version" works well enough; besides, the price might come down.

there are 3-4 other fuel tuning/engine management controllers available for your bike right now-if you dont plan on doin the tuning yourself just find a shop n go w/the software that they normally use to tune-walkin in w/new stuff they never worked on before is only fun when you're not the one who has to open a checkbook every time the motor goes "oops! didnt like that tune..."

talk to whoever will be tuning your bike for the exhuast and get their opinion:thumbsup:

Bazzaz I think is the way I would go, waiting to see if they're going to be able to flash the ECM on the GenII's.:thumbsup:

ETA - this week

Just heard from a Dynojet rep that the PC-V for '08/'09 Hayabusas are shipping this week.

MSRP:$359.95
Autotune:$249.00

New PC-V specific maps are also available on their website:
http://www.powercommander.com/powerc...dl=106&yr=2009

The PC-V Autotune feature is a true automatic tuner. The Bazzaz logs information and you have to review it and decide which parameters to accept and manually make the changes. The PC-V autotune automatically makes changes to maintain the AF ratio that you require.

Back