PS3 Players

tmf2004

Registered
Anyone picking up Crysis 2 on Tuesday? I'm really thinking about picking this up.. I got my PS3 on Christmas and couldn't be happier. I just joined the world of online gaming with black ops a few days ago.. Let me put this way i got creamed by the other players that play 24hrs a day lol..

let me know if you want to rumble Grand Theft auto 4 I kinda like competing with other players to see who steals the most cars :laugh:

meaning not good?

That is what "dire" means.

EDIT: XBL works waaaaayyyy better than PSN, in terms of online gaming. I have both consoles and I pretty much only use the PS3 for Sony exclusives. If you haven't played Uncharted 2, I cannot recommend it strongly enough.

i wont be getting it...i picked up moto gp a couple days ago and ive been spending most of my time on that. :thumbsup:

Don't have Crysis but have Black ops and several others. If you get into Gran turismo let me know. psn is gpmo.

Off subject a bit, but assassins creed is a awesome series. Especially the second one.
Posted via Mobile Device

That is what "dire" means.

EDIT: XBL works waaaaayyyy better than PSN, in terms of online gaming. I have both consoles and I pretty much only use the PS3 for Sony exclusives. If you haven't played Uncharted 2, I cannot recommend it strongly enough.

I just finished the first uncharted.. Going to pick up the second one maybe in a few weeks.. I really like the story line in this game.. Also looking forward to Infamous 2 and Ghost Recon future soldier.. Its going to be a great year for gaming:thumbsup:

I just finished the first uncharted.. Going to pick up the second one maybe in a few weeks.. I really like the story line in this game.. Also looking forward to Infamous 2 and Ghost Recon future soldier.. Its going to be a great year for gaming:thumbsup:

U2 craps all over Uncharted.
Ghost Recon: FS is going to be awesome.
AssBro is the best of the AC games.

I'm hanging out for Gears of War 3 and Uncharted 3.

Oh, Bulletstorm is an excellent title, too.

Really looking forward to Ghost Recon, I only have a few games but securing my crysis 2 game on monday with the release on tuesday. I just got online so I'm a official PS3 noob for sure. :laugh:

What do you think about the keyboard and track pad/mouse pad combo for the PS3? Is it worth the 80 bucks?

What do you think about the keyboard and track pad/mouse pad combo for the PS3? Is it worth the 80 bucks?

If you come from a PC gaming background you'll find an M/KB combo easier to use than a controller. If you have never played FPS games on a PC, stick with the controller.

ProTip: The PS3 controller sucks, so get an adapter that will let you use a 360 controller on your PS3.

I just hope GOW 3 is better than 2.
2 was such a let down to me... Especially the multiplayer. They killed the game..

If you come from a PC gaming background you'll find an M/KB combo easier to use than a controller. If you have never played FPS games on a PC, stick with the controller.

ProTip: The PS3 controller sucks, so get an adapter that will let you use a 360 controller on your PS3.

The ps3 controller doesn't suck at all. No hate pls don;t need console wars here to. :poke:

Though on ps3 or xbox i do use kontrolfreek mod. its great for FPS its basically an extension for the stick, it gives more control and precise movement. It really upped my game. and they work for both systems no tools just slips on.

I need to go back and play uncharted it gets great ratings.

They take some getting used to but i love them. Also as i have big hands they make my hands hurt less after a long session. :)

Back