question about light bulbs

bs72069

Registered
what bulbs are used for the headlight (low and high beam), breaklight, and turn signals? i think i seen before the busa uses 1156 bulbs for turn signal and 1157 for breaklight, but not positive. and for the head light ive seen H1, H3, H4, and H7. this would be alot easier if i was back in the states. so what are the bulbs to use?

Lowbeam is a H7 and I believe the high is a 9006. I replaced my stock bulbs with the Silverstar's and it made a difference. I am still planning on an HID setup.

WHOA!!! Slow up... High Beam is a 9005 or HB3, the low beam is H7...

PG# 84 Suzuki Owners manual...

low beam is H7 and high beam is H3. was i right about turn signals and brake lights. the reason asking alot of question because ive been ordering stuff so when i get home from okinawa i will just have to install the stuff.

<!--EDIT|bs72069
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097384222 -->

so what are the bulbs for the turn signals and the brake light? i see 1156 or 1157. or does it matter which one.

The 1156 is a single filament bulb and is the right fit for turn signals. The 1157 is a dual filament bulb and is the right fit for tail/brak lights.

The 1156 is a single filament bulb and is the right fit for turn signals.  The 1157 is a dual filament bulb and is the right fit for tail/brak lights.

Back