Questions for Dirty Pete

OB_ianfila

Registered
Hey DP, how do you like your current performance mods? What different maps did you "play" with? Did you notice any downside with any of them? The reason i ask is that i have the same mods except the airbox mod, which i should have soon and i want to compare maps for cool Canada weather to hot and sticky FL> weather. Thanks for your help. BTW you forgot UK is good for Scotch Whiskey, Harrier Jump Jet, Concorde, Mclaren F1, Sheep Cloning/ shagging, oh and they have James Bond to your Jim Carrey.........lol

Ian I'm very happy with my mods. 175 peak rwhp since the cams, with a 4 hp loss thru the mid. But then, the mid was already up 7 - 10 over stock due to the pipe and Motorhead's box.

Runs VERY smoothly everywhere. You can pin it at 2,000 rpm in 6th and it will go to top speed without a hiccup.

I'm running the 006 map @ 0/0/+2.

I haven't dyno tuned or even dropped in Motorhead's custom maps yet. I'm hoping to beef up the mid a little by doing that.

Adding a 42 rear to my 16 front as soon as the little sucker gets here.

How are you doing, hp wise?

DP, I have not dynoed yet but hope to soon. Where can i get a copy of the map you are currently using? Do you think it will be suitable for hot climates? Did you try running your pipe/cam mods with the stock map? If so what were the results.

forgot to mention I lived in Sarasota for 3 yrs. and know the climate, about the same as here, it'll be fine.

Back