Rear rack showed up today

Lloyd

Registered
renntec

GSX1300RSRackREN7241B.jpg

For just over a 100 bucks I am impressed with it...the Hump will fit also with just alittl more carving, very little..

I gotta do this stuff when I have the time. I will get busy in the shop here next week and wont have time till wo knows when to mess with this bike..This way it will be ready to go..Heck I never thought I would be able to by a Busa in pristine condition for 6500 bucks..Spend another grand and presto....

All that is left is some handle bar riser spacers a buddy is gonna make for me tomarrow at Catapiller..my seats should be here Monday from Tobin and my PCIII from Johnycheese next week...Then I can ride when the weather allows.....

You could do some delivery stuff on the side with that thing!
laugh.gif
Not slammin' ya bro, but I never would have thought of anything like that for the Busa. It does look like it will provide a good mounting spot for stuff though.

This is a pretty nice custom Busa from their site. A different twist to the twin can look.

Hayabusa_202.jpg

Hey those are Blue Flame Exhausts aren't they
rock.gif
Nice I started to buy them at one time but wasn't sure of the sound.

Yep, Blue Flame. Not sure of the the impact of the dual outputs on performance. Though, slip-ons aren't really for performance it would be nice to get a couple extra ponies out of 'em. It would be nice to see a set of the carbon cans.

ya,ya, I know it is a book rack, but the Busa is such a multi purpose machine..and I dont feel that comfortable with a tank bag on the bike all the time.....I need to put a milk carton on the back with a wing...Blingg,,blingg,,

Back