rebuilt again

bosssmannn

Registered
I bought my second busa with some damage from a few low speed slides. It was red and black which I choose to go black with it when I repainted it. I changed a few things and a month later screwed up putting my master link on and caused lots of damage. Will a month and a half later I finished her again last night. Now it is exactly what I like. Here is a few pics

busa.jpg

busa7.jpg

busa left side.jpg

busa controls.jpg

top of tank.jpg

fromrear left.jpg

the frame just covered. I polished my old bike and swore never again. Too much work. The rearsets were all stock and powdercoated, cept they are buell pegs.

here is a few more pics. I couldn't have done it without a forum like this. The screens, led's in the front lights, integrated tail, garage door mod. Not to mention the stuff like fork seals and brakes. :beerchug:Thank you everyone!

frontright.jpg

busaled.jpg

fromrear right.jpg

rearbusa.jpg

the frame just covered. I polished my old bike and swore never again. Too much work. The rearsets were all stock and powdercoated, cept they are buell pegs.

Yeah, I have chrome rims and I can spend 2 hours cleaning and polishing just the rims alone. Never again. But it does look nice once its done.

Back