Santa Came Early

WarBaby

Donating Member
Registered
A new `04 Kaw 700cc V-Twin Sport Utility Quad 4X4 arrived for WarBaby just in time for the holidays. With 45 ft-lb of torque on tap, it does throttle-wheelies and runs like a scalded dog (comfy too). I feel a major Baja trip coming on.
biggrin.gif
Merry Xmas to all!

Congrats, WarBaby!!  taking it to the gap?[/QUOTE]

Actually, yes. I can haul it in my pickup truck while trailering the Busa and there are several outstanding open trails near the Gap. I'm going to convert the thumb throttle to a twist throttle though--too many years of twisting the right hand makes the thumb thingie awkward for me.    
laugh.gif

And that thing just wouldn't be complete without a little chrome to add some bling-bling to it...
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No bling planned but there will soon be camo-matching front & rear soft luggage for the racks, and maybe a few mods like a high-flow muffler, a second air intake snorkel, jetting, and an ignition module.

Nice Warbaby
Question....why'd ya go with the work model instead of the Vforce sport model...cuz of 4X4??
My best friend has one of these, and it really goes, but that KVF700 kicks it bad!!

Thanks guys!

Question....why'd ya go with the work model instead of the Vforce sport model...cuz of 4X4??
My best friend has one of these, and it really goes, but that KVF700 kicks it bad!![/QUOTE]

I got it for fun trail riding and casual exploring but mainly to haul camping/sleeping/hunting gear deep into the boonies where 4X4 is likely to be necessary when "getting lost" for several days.
wink.gif
The front luggage rack is rated at 88 pounds and the rear rack at 176 pounds which should be more than enough for me. I think of it as a small 4WD SUV with a hot rod engine.

I asked her if she wanted a new car. To my surprise, she said she was happy with her `98 Explorer. Then, I found out what she really wanted--a swimming pool...!

After I put my lower jaw back into its normal position, I said "Okay".
wow.gif
After all, I only have to polish 220 Titanium mufflers to pay for it.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|WarBaby
Reason for Edit: "Typo"|1103550956 -->

Back