SATURDAY RIDE in New England??????

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
Well today was a beauty, and saturday is supposed to be just as nice...

Calling all able bodied Busas to ride on Saturday....

Hapo
Tinhead
Wizzard
GSX1300GUY (aka Bill)
Mr Red
Mr Blue
Rich D (from Boston)
Alex (from Boston)
Larry S (mr quickstand)

and any others interested?

If weather holds out maybe a sunday Marcus Dairy breakfast?? That would mean our number 1 Cop Buddy - Falcon Cop 161....

Hemillard@snet.net

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 24 March 2000).]

...looks like my Busa will still be in pieces...at least all the parts are in one place...I think they just got used to having it around the shop...

Ed you are in fine hands with Carlos, you are fortunate to have found your own personal Johnny Cheese....

Looks like the weather is taking a dive in the next few days..........

Yeah for a couple hours messing with shock settings. Now its the fun of sorting out the setting puzzle, just more never ending fun. Looks like rain and and shop time for the next few days........

Did you get your bike back?

Oger it looks like rain, but it is New England the land of ever changing weather.
Will take a look at the weather channel in the morning, ...................

Nope...probalbly not till the midlle or end of next week...

...can you get a set of block off plates? What is the story on the exhaust?

I figure you might as well put the rest of your carbon fiber on before you dial in your adjustments...how did it feel on a longer ride? Notice any difference in cornering over bumps?

PS: if you reorder titanium brake fasteners, let me know...they won't likely start my Busa untill tuesday....

[This message has been edited by Hapo (edited 25 March 2000).]

Hapo do you want ten more for the front wheel?

I do not expect a great deal of weight saving from the CF body, the new fuel tank is good for 5 pounds. Together maybe another ten pounds knocked off.

I weighed it sort of crudely yesterday and it looks to be 45+ lbs lighter.

KawAbuser,
I've got a number of things planned for the AM on Saturday but could do a PM ride. I'll also demo the radar audio unit for those who are interested. Where would you like to meet? How about 12:00 noon?

Larry S.

Kawabuser,
I just missed you at Solo Moto yesterday. I rode up their and Carlos said you had just left. He was blown away by your bike.
I wish I could ride up their today but I have to work. It should be a great day for shredding it.
Thanks for dropping off the banjo bolt.
Have fun on you ride.
Ed

Sunday 3-26-00 I'll be hopefully, at harriman/perkins drive.?? all depends when I get up,,at work now protecting & serving,,well kinda working :)
Let me know on the april date for the Dairy run.

161 ®

Back