Scorpio Alarms

BusaWizard

On a Steel Horse I ride.
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Guys, and Ladies, I was wondering if anybody knew of any discounts, best price, or group buys going on right now for the Scorpio Alarms? I know we had one, (group buy) not to long ago, just wondering if there's another one in the works anytime soon. Thanks.
thumb_up.gif

Good to go, just need to do your homework first! Check out the group buy section for suggestions..

Alright guys thanks for taking over, I need to study up a little more.
thumb_up.gif

I don't think it would be too hard to find enough people that would be interested, if the price is right.

Ok guys here's what I found out, we can get the SR i500 with the silver transmitter (TRS-6), for 329.00. And the back up battery, and 3 stage perimeter sensor, for free. Depending on how many guys we get, we may be able to get a better deal. Now, if that sounds like a good idea we need to find out how many guys are interested. Also depending on how many people are interested, they will give us a deal on the black TRS-6B transmitter.

This reminds me, I need to get mine out and sell it. Bought it 2 years ago and never installed it.

Plug and play connector add 20.00.
99.00 for black transmiiter.
Ing. disable 29.00
You can purchase the whole alarm both transmitters for 491.00 that makes the second transmitter about 36.00

Back