Setting launch mode for more than 4,6,8k rpm

Genius!! At the track I tried the Suzuki settings and the preset rpm’s they use are too big of a jump. Also I’d rather set the two step at 3k rpm and adjust slightly from there how you are.

Having the ability to fine tune the rpm like that is a much better idea than being limited to just three options with large gaps between each.

i tried the first 2 settings at a 1/2 mile drag event today. the surface was a non prepped air strip. the lowest setting was easy to practice launching and get a feel for the surface but was to “soft.” the second setting would spin and slide. 4-4.5k rpm was working best for me. i think it would be nice to be able to adjust the rpm setting.

i tried the first 2 settings at a 1/2 mile drag event today. the surface was a non prepped air strip. the lowest setting was easy to practice launching and get a feel for the surface but was to “soft.” the second setting would spin and slide. 4-4.5k rpm was working best for me. i think it would be nice to be able to adjust the rpm setting.
Where was this event? I’m thinking of doing something like this.

Back