several questions for the turbo user

new II busa

Registered
have several questions for you guys.

which bov have you found to be the loudest? i saw cbriggs3 had his (what appeared to be) HKS BOV right under the gas tank. has anyone else ran any other bov's and which one have you found to be the loudest? and where was the location? i was thinking about putting it down by the turbo so it would be more open? would it work?

where is the best location for the h2o injection tank? somewhere for easy access but where?

i was also wondering about the ram air intake... is there anyway other than ductape to block these off? can you buy nose pieces that don't have the ram air, just the turn signals? or could you just cut a piece of plastic to fit down in there and screw it in or hold it w/ zip ties...... what have you done?

thank you guys.. im planning on turboing next fall and i want to get all the prior knowledge that i can before i get all the stuff and don't know where to put it.. thanks again

No ideas on the blow off... Most folks run the water tank in the back under the rear hump. The pump mounts nicely on the side under the rear cowling. I have seen people seal off the ram air tubes, but I left mine open. I was thinking that it may have cool the motor/plenum a little bit...

Have fun!

Back