Sharing PC2 maps

Gixx1300R

Registered
Has anyone tried uploading a PC2 map from the Power Commander 2,down load it to a disk and send by E mail?There are some combinations that poeple have worked out on this board that is not availible on the Dynojet site.

Its called practical application of technology. As mods progress, so does mapping changes. Right now I'm still using a makeshift map that works very well. I'm relying on motorhead to design maps around his box with a host of other mods.

ya i'm getting vegas dude down to dj and bobs takin his to the ramair dyno so we shall have something in a week or so.this way dj can put it up for everyone to have access to it.then finally you guys will have easy access.oh omega i got the muzzy on my 2000 now and i put the pc2 to with the tiforce map 0+1+2 and 1030 on the idle circuit with a yosh.from stock to the muzzy and box mod with all long i got 15hp and about 8 1/2 # of torque.not shabby.

Great idea. There is no reason why maps couldn't be passed around via email attachments.

But be sure too document the mods the map was developed for and the name and email address of the original developer in the "notes" section of the map.

The original developer should get credit, if only peer respect, for the map.

Just changed from +1+1+1 over to +0+1+2 like you described, I'll ride it tonight and see. As far as the 1030 on the idle circuit I dont have a yosh box and dont know how to do it. I'm going on the road now, call my cell (561)758-7675

I can setup a generic account on my FTP site so everyone can upload and download maps from it tonight...That way we all have a common spot we can go and get them...Email me the maps with a description and I'll post them on my FTP with a text file with a description of each map.

Email: kcompton@whizkidcomputers.com

Back