Sharky's Back!!!

razorshark

Registered
Hello all...its been awhile. I was an avid member of this group and met some really good people down in Texas. Then got into a crash last year, lost the busa and had complications with internal injuries. Damn I miss my bike, put alot of time and effort into her. I am in Oklahoma City now and bored out of my mind! I will be getting a new 2010 Hayabusa soon. If you remember me, please get back in touch. There's a lot of people I still owe a 'thank you' to for helping me. If you're in OKC and doing anything, please let me know...thanks.

Looking forward to riding with you all again, very soon!

Sharky

Welcome back Razor, good to see you posting up again. You will definitely need to meet up with the OK crew. :beerchug:

Waz Up Bro.........been wondering about you. You dont call, send flowers, and changed your number.

Hope all is good with you and the family:beerchug:

Let the boredom end :thumbsup: OK is loaded with members. 2010's don't know brother, haven't seen one yet, but you might find a smoking deal on an '08 or '09 leftover. The devalued dollar is gonna make that 2010 high too.

Glad to see you back :beerchug:

None of the dealerships now jack about the 2010s...hmmm, ok maybe an 09 then, salesman tried to sell me a new 09 Bking for 8k in black...tempting.

Yeah, sorry for not getting in touch...my wife didn't want me to get back into the bike scene, well she's not in the picture anymore. I got a bonus next month so I'm looking to buy a new Busa straight out.

Good to be back...

Sharky

165563d1258155189-new-owner-dallas-welcome9.gif
back!!! glad you ok you have to post up pics as soon as you get the new one...

Welcome back.....DO3 is right about the '10 prices and devalued $. I'd look for an '08 if possible..

Back