Shinko tire

CYCLEERIC

Biker Man
Donating Member
Registered
Anybody on here running the Shinko tires on a daily rider or are most running them strictly as a strip tire with little street use?

I'm running a Shinko 003 ultrasoft on the street. It works great as a daily tire.

I have run stinko's 4 years now. 009's get my vote  
bowdown.gif
The rear will last over 7k on my busa and 8k was normal on my B12 Bandit. The flatter profile on the rear is what gives the straight commuting miles. The front like most will last 2 to 3 rears if you watch the PSI.  I found them to be as good as any in the wet. If you are a knee dragger I can't say. They are the most for your tire $ IMO. But I'm in flat FL. Did do the dragon area with them but then again the maps are out @ the meet corner when i catch up with the leaders in most cases!
rock.gif
Both tires shipped to your door for about 1 of what the so called canyon carvers use.
super.gif

(GMbusa @ Aug. 04 2007,10:40) I'm running a Shinko 003 ultrasoft on the street. It works great as a daily tire.
How many miles do you get out of those?

I'd like to try one out for the track but I'd hate to keep swapping out every weekend.

I don't know what type mine is, but I have had my shinko since I replaced my BattleAxe in Dec. Runs fine to me, and I ride as much as I can

Back