So this is the way the New Year is gonna be?

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Not sure how it happened, but tonight I was ready to clean my front rotors, when I found a nice little suprise. I noticed my front fender was broken
wow.gif
and it wasnt that way 2 days ago
rock.gif
I never heard it break, and nothing fell on it. When I was taking my old brake lines off, I took measure to becareful with that stupid rivited clip system that is on the fender & all went well. Obviously between bleeding the brakes, or taking the old lines off - somehow, the fender got broken - funny how it was broken last night...just odd...very odd...Anyhow Ebay just got $260.00 of my cash, so I could get a new Coerce Carbon Fiber fender...Not sure if Im gonna be crazy about the looks, so I guess I will wait and see...my poor Gretchen
down.gif

Here's some pics to whatever happened...What a way to start the New Year
mad.gif

<span style='color:crimson'>The Before Picture, taken a few days ago</span>
www.thevmc.com Link no longer works

<span style='color:purple'>And the After Picture, taken tonight after I took off the fender</span>

I would blame the cat. Cats don't like when you pick a new favorite ANYTHING
mad.gif

Post pics of the new fender when you get a chance
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|GSXRme
Reason for Edit: "Cat made me do it"|1136176459 -->

nope - the bike is not lowered, if anything Im gonna raise the rear +1"

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136177228 -->

just remember what the other guy on the board did the other day...dont ride it without the front fender...it put a hole in his brake line...sorry to hear about your fender but i bet the carbon fiber fender will look good!

dayum bro sorry to here you have to buy more cf , wait no im not

no really im sure it just made your day....post it up i wanna see when it gets there

no really im sure it just made your day....post it up i wanna see when it gets there
Yah, well The Coerce CF is cheaper than stock replacement, not saying I dont like CF, but dayummm its getting costly, and nothing wrong with the stock fender as far as looks. And I thought I had just about donated enough Plasma to place an order with StreetnTrack for the CF frame guards and inners...but nooo this had to happen, so back to recycling cans and donating body parts before I give Charles a call.

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136196610 -->

I have an 05 LE and I'm replacing the front fender with a CF piece. If I like it, it means I'll have a "spare" gunmetal fender. Make me an offer...

Yah, well The Coerce CF is cheaper than stock replacement, not saying I dont like CF, but dayummm its getting costly, and nothing wrong with the stock fender as far as looks. And I thought I had just about donated enough Plasma to place an order with StreetnTrack for the CF frame guards and inners...but nooo this had to happen, so back to recycling cans and donating body parts before I give Charles a call.
www.oniedasuzuki.com 130 shipped oem replacement fender in gunmetal grey , dont know how i know that though ? @##$$$%$R# rotor lock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered CF inners, front fender, rear hugger, rear under tail, frame covers, and HMF dual high mounts from Charles at Streetntrack.
Cant wait to get it! Will post pics when done.

www.oniedasuzuki.com 130 shipped oem replacement fender in gunmetal grey , dont know how i know that though ? @##$$$%$R# rotor lock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the web addy is not working for me...have another addy or link?

www.oniedasuzuki.com  130 shipped    oem replacement fender  in gunmetal grey , dont know how i know that though ?  @##$$$%$R#   rotor lock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the web addy is not working for me...have another addy or link?
Onieda

Back